冥想引導:無論如何, 德蕾莎修女10分鐘詩句,人際關係處理(特蕾莎修女/不管怎样)

遇到人際關係或生活面對挑戰嗎? 亞蒂絲陪伴你, 透過德雷莎修女《無論如何》這首詩來冥想,讓詞句深深的進入潛意識之中,陪伴你在生命的道路上找回内心的平静和勇氣。

公開‧冥想引導‧10分鐘

冥想引導:無論如何, 德蕾莎修女10分鐘詩句,人際關係處理|亞蒂絲引導(特蕾莎修女/不管怎样)
點擊圖片進入Youtube聆聽

遇到人際關係或生活面對挑戰嗎? 亞蒂絲陪伴你, 透過德雷莎修女《無論如何》這首詩來冥想,讓詞句深深的進入潛意識之中,陪伴你在生命的道路上找回内心的平静和勇氣。

《無論如何》/ 德蕾莎修女

People are unreasonable,illogical and self-centered;
人們不講道理、思想謬誤、自我中心

Love them anyway.
不管怎樣,還是愛他們

If you are kind,people may accuse you of selfish,ulterior motives;
如果你友善,人們會說你自私自利、別有用心

Be kind anyway.
不管怎樣,還是要友善

If you are successful,you will win some false friends and some true enemies;
如果你成功以後,身邊盡是假的朋友和真的敵人

Succeed anyway.
不管怎樣,還是要成功

The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow;
你所做的善事明天就會被遺忘

Do good anyway.
不管怎樣,還是要做善事

If you are honest and frank,
people may cheat you;
誠實與坦率使你容易受到欺騙和傷害

Be honest and frank anyway.
不管怎樣,還是要誠實與坦率

People favor underdogs
but follow only topdogs.
人都會同情弱者,卻只追隨贏家

Fight for a few underdogs anyway.
不管怎樣,還是要為一些弱者奮鬥

What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight;
你耗費數年所建設的可能毀於一旦

Build anyway.
不管怎樣,還是要建設

If you find serenity and happiness,
they may be jealous;
如果你找到了平靜和幸福,
人們可能會嫉妒你

Be happy anyway.
不管怎樣,還是要快樂

People really need help but may attack you if you do help them.
人們確實需要幫助,然而如果你幫助他們,卻可能遭到攻擊

Help people anyway.
不管怎樣,還是要助人

Give the world the best you have,
And it may never be enough;
將你所擁有最好的東西獻給世界,
即便可能永遠都不夠

Give the world the best you have anyway.
不管怎樣,還是要付出你最好的

You see,in the final analysis,
it is between you and God;It is never between you and them anyway.

明白地說,末了,
終歸是你和 神之間的事,
絕不是你和他人之間的事。

–Mother Teresa 德蕾莎修女

祝福你 亞蒂絲